Saturday, July 11th: Live music on the lawn starting at 5pm, with a picnic supper served at 6pm. The films will begin at 8pm. Tickets $25. Note: Yes, you can buy tickets in person on the day of the event.
Join 18 Reasons and the Rio Theater for a special on-the-road presentation of the 2015 opening night shorts program of the Food & Farm Film Festival. We will have live music on the lawn starting at 5, with a picnic supper served at 6. The films will begin at 8. Come enjoy a summer afternoon by the river, followed by some of our favorite films from this year's fest!
Click here for more information and to buy tickets >> (Note: Yes, you can buy tickets in person on the day of the event.)
Your ticket includes supper and entry to the films. Wine and beer will be for sale on site. We are also offering a special "Peacock's Picnic" basket for $50 (one person) or $75 (two people). The Peacock's Picnic includes dinner; admission to the film screening; a picnic basket and blanket for you to use during the festival; a signed copy of famed illustrator Heather Hardison's cookbook Homegrown; a special bottle of wine; and some more treats and surprises. Shake your tail feather!
Chili Spaghetti (a classic Southwestern dish that will get you ready for our first film!)
Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Man In The Maze (Phil Buccellato, 2014) (WINNER, Sundance Short Film Challenge)
- The Dealer (Jamie DeWolf, 2014)
- Little Haleh- CAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! (Mohsen Rezapour, 2013)
- Fungiphilia Rising (Madison McClintock, 2014)
- Bread Elegant (Holly Hey, 2014)
- Sugar Rush (Yvonne Zacharias, 2014)
- Guardians of Apricot Lane (John Chester, 2014)
- Tomatan (International Business Times, 2015)
- Ice Cream (Healthy Eating) (Jeremy Galante & David Cowles, 2014)
- FOOD (Siqi Song, 2014) (Real Food Media Contest Finalist)
- Steadfast (Jay Castro, 2014)
- The Goat (James Button, 2013)
- The Taste of Korea (Jaebin Han, 2013)
- Verrückt: The Snail Farmer of Vienna (Kevin Longa, 2014) (Real Food Media Contest Finalist)
- A Craftsman (The Perennial Plate, Daniel Klein and Mirra Fine, 2014)
- Seeding a Dream (Bridget Besaw, 2014)
- Biochar (The Lexicon of Sustainability, Douglas Gayeton & Laura Howard-Gayeton, 2014)
Click here for more information and to buy tickets >>